Tuesday 10 February 2015

Finger Painting

Objective:  

To allow my daughter to experiment with mixing colours

Materials:

  • food colouring
  • yogurt
  • paper
  • a bib
I am surprised at myself for setting up this activity for my daughter since it makes me cringe even seeing her get her hands messy when she eats.  It makes me cringe  because inevitably those same hands end up in her hair- every. single. time. ( I know, I need to get over it!).  It may have been a messy one, but I am glad that I let Bean do it because I think she enjoyed it very much.   She did not want me to take away her palette of "paint" even when there was very little left on it.

I should add that my little girl must be growing up because she did not get any in her hair and did not attempt to eat any of the yogurt paint. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment